Boomin Bluetooth Aux Port
Make Any Device Bluetooth compatible from regular earphones to car decks to speakers!
This is an excellent product for iPhone 8 + iPhone X users. This device allows you to charge your phone and listen to music at the same time. All you do is plug the Booming Bluetooth into any Aux port, connect your device, and bam that’s it!
- Reviews (2)
Give Any Device Bluetooth Connectivity. From regular Earphones, Car Decks or Any Speaker!
- Easy to Operate: connect your speaker/headset with the Boomin Bluetooth device, immediately transform your speaker/headset into a fashionable wireless Bluetooth speaker/headset.
- Wireless Play: Removing static and troubles of wired connection, through the wireless connection and transmission, the user can enjoy a high fidelity music at any place indoor by wireless control.
- Support for iPhone, Android phone, other smart phones which with Bluetooth A2DP function.
- Compatible with home stereos / speaker, car stereos, headphones that is with 3.5mm audio input.
- Portable Design: Mini size with clip design the feature of portable can let you carry them to anywhere you want.
Type: Boomin Bluetooth Audio Receiver
Brand Name: Fortune Digital Services
Quantity: 1 pc
Item Color: Black
Bluetooth Version: 4.1
Frequency Range :2.4GHz
Transmission Range: Up to 10m / 33ft
I/O 3.5mm female plug, Mini USB female port
Power Supply: DC 5V
Charge Time: About 30 min
Working Time: About 4h
Size: 1.4*1.5*5.8cm / 0.5*0.6*2.3″ (L*W*H)
1*Boomin Bluetooth audio receiver
1*3.5mm to 3.5mm adapter
1*English user manual
1* Boomin Bluetooth Micro USB Charger
1* Gift From Fortune Digital Services
How do I know if my device is compatible with the Boomin Bluetooth Aux Port?
The booming Aux Port works with any device that has an AUX port. It supports iPhone, Android phone, and all other smartphones with Bluetooth capabilities. Compatible with home stereos/speaker, car stereos, and headphones with a 3.5mm audio input (Aux).
How many devices can the Booming Aux Port connect to?
You can connect the Booming Aux port to up to one device at a time. If you would like to connect it to another device, make sure you disconnect the old one.
My device isn’t connecting, what do I do?
Make sure your Bluetooth is turned on, in range, and is not connected to any other Bluetooth devices. IF this still doesn’t work, try resetting your network settings.
I don’t have an iPhone, can it still work?
Yes! Booming connects to any Bluetooth compatible device.
Does the Booming Aux Port have to be charged in order for it to work?